Would you like to support the 2019 Country Fayre?
The cost of staging the event is in the region of £11,000. It is not only the arena acts that cost the money, although nearly half of the total is spent on performers. The remainder is used for essential services such as hire of toilets, PA system, rubbish skips, public liability insurance, first aid cover and the purchase of new equipment and replacement of anything broken or worn out. Every year there are new health and safety requirements, which often necessitate the purchase or hiring of additional equipment.
Any form of help is always most welcome, be it logistical, such as loan of a van or equipment, selling programmes, acting as parade marshals and help with the Fayre set up and the clearing up on the day.
Anyone - individuals or companies can become a sponsor.
For a donation of £50.00
- Photo shoot for all sponsors in the local press
- Display of company banner on the fencing of either of the two arenas
- Mention in the Programme
- Mention on Country Fayre website
- Mention in Arena Annoucements on the day
For a donation of £100.00
We offer the same as for £50, plus the following:
Invitation for company representatives to attend as our guests on the day, which will include a buffet lunch at a local venue.
Sponsors confirmed for 2019
- New Romney Coastal Community Group
- EDF Energy Dungeness B Power Station
- Russell Tilson Ex-Cllr FHDC Members Grant
- Susie Govett Ex-Cllr FHDC Members Grant
- Graham Newing Electrical Contractor
- B E Ames Builders Ltd
- The Broadacre, New Romney
- Romney Resource Centre
- Romney Marsh Community Church
- Magnox Socio Economic Scheme
- W & E Rolfe
- Mrs Patricia Rolfe Sponsors of Medals for Children’s Races
- The Looker
- Sainsburys New Romney
- IMOS Foundation
- New Romney Town Council
- Cllr Tony Hills (KCC Members Grant)
- Robert Jardine Opticians
- Firmager Funeral Service
- New Romney Bowls Club
- Pentland Homes
- Belmont Healthcare
- Park Holidays Marlie Farm
Logistical Help 2018
- EDF Energy Dungeness B Power Station - Parade Marshals and Helpers
- Peter J Goddard - Storage of Equipment
- The Broadacre - Venue for Meetings
- The Marsh Academy & Leisure Centre - Use of Car Park for Parade Assembly Point
- Family of the late Terry Sleap - Use of field for Car Park
- Romney Hythe & Dymchurch Railway - Running of Special Trains
Lucky Programme Prize Winners 2019
Airport Lounge Voucher H Millen Bethersden\ Marsh Maize Maze Pass Nessy New Romney\ Demetrios Voucher J Schoner Hythe\ Breakfast Basket A Weatherhead St Mary’s Bay\ Children’s Books P Amos Greatstone\ Fruit Basket R Jackson Lydd-on-Sea\ Picture Canvas T Cheese Faversham\ Garden Badminton Set E James New Romney\ Holistic Home Voucher T Bounds New Romney\ Children’s Card Games A Bell New Romney\ Garden Tent M Watts Littlestone\ RHDR Rover Ticket D Cope St Mary’s Bay\ Canvas Print Voucher D Robertson Littlestone\ Curry Lounge Voucher M Mace Greatstone
ALL PRIZES HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED
Our programme is a great and affordable way to advertise your business and support our community event. Advertising costs have been frozen at 2018 prices and cost from just £15.00 for a business card sized advert. All adverts are full colour.
Print run is 1,000 copies, but with over 7,000 people visiting the Fayre, you can be sure of some good publicity. To find out more, please contact us .