Would you like to support the 2018 Country Fayre?
The cost of staging the event is in the region of £11,000. It is not only the arena acts that cost the money, although nearly half of the total is spent on performers. The remainder is used for essential services such as hire of toilets, PA system, rubbish skips, public liability insurance, first aid cover and the purchase of new equipment and replacement of anything broken or worn out. Every year there are new health and safety requirements, which often necessitate the purchase or hiring of additional equipment.
Any form of help is always most welcome, be it logistical such as loan of a van or equipment, selling of programmes, acting as parade marshals and help with the setting up of the Fayre and the clearing up following the event.
Anyone - individuals or companies can become a sponsor.
For a donation of £50.00
- Photo shoot for all sponsors in the local press
- Display of company banner on the fencing of either of the two arenas
- Mention in the Programme
- Mention on Country Fayre website
- Mention in Arena Annoucements on the day
For a donation of £100.00
We offer the same as for £50, plus the following:
Invitation for company representatives to attend as our guests on the day and this will include a buffet lunch at a local venue.
Sponsors for 2018 include
- New Romney Town Council
- EDF Energy Dungeness B Power Station
- Cllr Russell Tilson SDC Members Grant
- Cllr Susie Govett SDC Members Grant
- Cllr Tony Hills KCC Members Grant
- Shepway Tutoring
- Graham Newing Electrical Contractor
- B E Ames Builders Ltd
- The Broadacre, New Romney
- Romney Resource Centre
- Patricia Rolfe - Sponsorship of Medals for Children’s Races
- R Hills Woodturning Ltd
- Romney Marsh Community Church
- Robert Jardine Opticians
- W & E Rolfe
- Firmager Funeral Services
- Magnox Socio Economic Scheme
- Sainsburys New Romney
- Pentland Homes
- M & S Gardening Services
- Terswin Paving
- Briony Kapoor IMOS Foundation
Logistical Help 2018
- Romney Hythe & Dymchurch Railway - Running of Special Trains
- EDF Energy Dungeness B Power Station - Parade Marshals and Helpers
- Peter J Goddard - Storage of Equipment
- The Broadacre - Venue for Meetings
- The Marsh Academy & Leisure Centre - Use of Car Park for Parade Assembly Point
- Family of the late Terry Sleap - Use of field for Car Park
- Army Cadet Force, St Mary’s Bay
Lucky Programme Prizes 2018
Romney Hythe & Dymchurch Railway, Demetrios Restaurant, Rod & Line Fish Bar,\ The Broadacre, Savages, Thorpe Park, Shepway Tutoring, Holiday Extras
Advertising in the very colourful and information-packed 48 page programme starts from as little as £15.00 for a business card size advert. If you would like to advertise in our 2018 Programme please contact us
All adverts are full colour.
Print run is 1,000 copies, but with over 7,000 people visiting the Fayre, you can be sure of some good publicity. ALL ADVERTISING SPACE SOLD FOR 2018
PROGRAMME ON SALE FROM 30TH JUNE ONLY £1\ Fill in the slip on Page 9 to enter the Lucky Programme Prize Draw
Please call 01797 363981 or contact us for more information or to book your space for 2019.